Thursday, May 9, 2013

Samsung 4 vs. HTC One vs. iPhone 5

Before I begin, disclaimer as to how much research is possible on each of these cell phones: years could be spent intimately understanding these phones. Most importantly, each one of these has 2 GB RAM, which is the equivalent of 60% of computers.

Samsung 4 features that I like:

  • Expandable/unlimited memory
  • Burst shot
  • Drama Shot (I have ALWAYS wanted this)
  • The innovation of Grouping different phones to create aggregate sound (leading to bigger things i'm sure)
  • 13 MP camera (great for viewing pics on a widescreen)
  • Larger screen (better visibility and SuperEMOLed display)
  • Fantastic vocal recognition and ease of use
  • App in App in App technology (multi task ability incredible)
  • Remote for the kitchen appliances, Tec-tiles, and ENT
  • Health board - bought time tech started understanding health implementation
  • Smart Flip Cover - Tells you basic info without action
  • S Band linking for health tracking
  • Removable Battery
Samsung 4 (AKA the Circus) features I don't like:
  • Dual shot (when do you ever want to use this?)
  • Best face (what a waste of space and time)
  • Air motion- seems very excessive, swiping is enough for me
  • The lightweight concept; for some reason I want something with such important information to be more like a rock
  • Cheap digitizer (as opposed to gorilla glass)
  • Too many functions to make sense of (K.I.S.S. for all the engineers)
HTC One features I like:
  • Unlimited Memory
  • Sound quality (Beats by Dre inspired)
  • Fantastic design and feel (0 gaps on front screen and unsurpassed speakers)
  • Burst shot (but only to 3 seconds)
HTC One Features I don't like:
  • Only 4 MP camera (but great lens)
  • Nonremovable battery
  • Not as much branding and hype, people are not aware it exists (features are tough to find)
iPhone 5 features I like:
  • Brand name: Apple
  • GPS in 3D
  • Sleek, strong design and excellent resolution (A6 chip)
  • Unadulterated Panaramic imaging (up to 28 MP)
  • Siri's conversational ability
  • Apple store offers comprehensive, potent apps not found in the play store.
iPhone 5 features I don't like
  • Brand name: Apple (aka lack of compatibility)
  • Nonremovable battery
  • New charger (why did the company do this??)
The Galaxy 4 wins for me, because of the powerful processor, flawless camera and camera apps, and compatibility/extendable memory. iPhone junkies, I am sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment